Dr. Nash is a physician scientist by training completing both his MD and PhD degrees from University of Alabama Birmingham with a focus in melanoma metastasis. His research garnered national and international recognition resulting in several publications as well as numerous scientific awards and honors during this time frame.
Dr. Nash completed both his internship and Dermatology residency training at The University of Michigan culminating in his Board Certification. After finishing residency, he moved back to the South and has been practicing in Auburn Alabama since 2014. He is the founder of Nash Dermatology where he provides general and complex medical dermatology services in addition to esthetics and cancer surgery including Mohs micro graphic surgery.
Community involvement is important to Dr. Nash, whether it is contributing to the medical community directly, philanthropies or volunteer work. He currently is an assistant professor at the Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine in Auburn where he teaches medical students Dermatology as well as participates in clinical clerkship’s for these students. Dr. Nash contributes to numerous local philanthropies and has volunteered as a delegate for the Lee County Medical Society and as a coach for the City of Auburn Soccer Association.
- University of Alabama Birmingham MD, PhD 2008
- University of Michigan Ann Arbor 2013
- Fellow of The American Academy of Dermatology 2013
- Fellow of The American Society of Mohs Surgery 2015
- American Board of Dermatology 2013
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Assistant Professor at The Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine